Job Summary : To support and assist the sales effort by achieving all Customer Service and sales goals as defined by the Manager. Primary functions are to process all sales transactions according to policy, to maintain a clean, organized and fully stocked store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle all customers with the highest standards of FIRST CLASS Customer Service.
• Obtain merchandise requested by the customer and to answer customer questions regarding the location, price, and/or use of merchandise.
• Process all sales transactions, voids and refunds promptly and within procedural guidelines.
• Keep the selling area clean, neat and organized. Cleaning shelves, counters, mirrors, etc. as needed.
• Stock shelves, counters or other sales fixtures with the appropriate merchandise and maintain company display standards.
• Check and ensure all merchandise is properly priced and taking corrective action when it is not.
• Balance out the register and till bag.
• Communicate best sellers and inventory needs to management staff.
• Prepare for and participate in all store inventories as scheduled.
• Any other duties as assigned by the selling supervisor or management.
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org